Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Resultado de imagen para jorge gonzalez

The best concert I have ever seen  was Jorge Gonzalez’ concert at Movistar Arena in November 27th, 2015. Months before the concert, Jorge Gonzalez, one of the best chilean musicians ever, suffered the consecuences of a very serious stroke  which almost led him to death. Due to his accident, the concert called “Nada Es Para Siempre” meant Jorge’s return to the stage, with a lot of expectation about his health and his artistic performance behind. It was a great return if you ask me!!
He sang about ten songs, however, the concert was mainly a tribute. Great chilean artists like Los Tres, La Ley, Javiera Mena, Pedro Piedra, Florcita Motuda and 31 Minutos performed various versions of Jorge Gonzalez’ songs from his solo career as well as some songs from Los Prisioneros’ era.
The concert was very unique, moving and exiting for me. I went with my brother and one of my cousins. We had such a great time!!!. It  bought together the best artists of the chilean scene around the figure of Jorge Gonzalez, and that is the main reason why I consider it the best concert I’ve seen in my entire life and one I will never forget!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

My Best Friend