My Favorite TV show

I don't watch TV very often, however, my favorite series is The Simpsons. It shows a lot of different stories in each episode, which don't necessarily have a cronological order between one and other. The protagonist of the series is a typical north american family from the US conformed by Homer (the dad), Marge (the mom), Bart, Lisa and Maggie (the kids). They all live in Springfield, the town where they go to school/work and develope their lives along the other people who live in Springfield.
There are many episodes throughout the first 15 seasons that I might consider my favorite. If I had to mention one of them, I would remember that episode in which Bart, Milhouse, Martin and Nelson rent a car using Bart's fake driver's license, in order to tour different cities. At one of those stops, the characters find themselves without money in a city far away from Sprinfield, so they must return home through unconventional ways.
The Simpsons is a series that I love to watch because it has a quick and sharp kind of humor. It also has a lot of very funny characters on their own, and a lot of very good seasons. To conclude, it is one of those series you can watch while you are doing something else, or just to chill and have a good time either alone, or with friends.

Resultado de imagen para los simpson primeras mejores capitulos

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

My Best Friend

Post 2: The Best Concert ever